Here are the top 12 gifts for tractor enthusiasts this holiday season – all sure to please!
- Magazine Subscription or tractor calendar. Most tractor brands have their own niche publication, and a subscription is the gift that keeps on giving!
- Hat with a tractor emblem. Steiner sells hats for many brands, including the hard-to-find Allis Chalmers and Massey Harris.
- Stainless muffler for their tractor. A shiny muffler is a great finishing touch that many collectors overlook.
- Tractor book, literature, or manual. A well-researched book on their favorite brand can be a real treat. Even better: original sales literature or a manual, framed for display. This can be hard to track down, but makes for a really neat gift!
- Tickets to visit a tractor museum or show. Smaller museums may even offer one-on-one tours with a knowledgeable guide.
- Tractor seat cushion. Ride in style and comfort! Cushions can be found in colors to coordinate with most brands.
- Collectible toy tractor. Go ahead and buy the dream tractor – scaled down in size and in price!
- A coupon for a custom tractor wash – “custom” means you do the work! If you live in the north like I do, be sure to note “weather permitting” in the fine print.
- Tractor Christmas ornament or stocking. Steiner sells stockings for many brands, too.
- Tools. If you don’t know what to buy, just ask – I’ve never met a mechanic who couldn’t think of something to add to the collection.
- A coupon for a shop clean-out. If your mechanic has lots of tools, keeping them organized is probably a bit of a challenge. Spend an afternoon organizing socket sets and sweeping out the corners – bonus points if you come with fresh shop rags.
- Bake cookies in the shape of a tractor and decorate. At my house, Santa gets tractor cookies – perhaps he’d enjoy them at yours as well!
From all of us here at Steiner tractor parts, here’s wishing you and yours a happy holiday season!