Our #2 search term on our site is for “Decals”. We have over 13 searches for this term every day. Steiner Tractor Parts sells over 325 different decal sets, so this search term, might not get you very close to what you are looking for. A few tricks to help you find the decal you are looking for.
- Instead of searching for the generic “Decals”, try searching for a more specific term like “Farmall B Decal” or “Ford 8N Decal”. By including the brand and model in your search you will immediately narrow your results.
- If you do search for “Decals” or any term that generates hundreds of results, try using the refinements on the left side or the drop downs to limit by brand or model. This will help you to narrow your results down.
- Most of our decals will specify whether they are vinyl cut or mylar. We’ve prepared a document detailing the differences between vinyl cut and mylar for people unfamiliar with the terminology. If you are looking at a decal that doesn’t specify, it is a mylar decal.
- Perhaps instead of looking for a decal, you are looking for some tips and tricks for how to apply the decals, in that case, check out our decal instructions document.
- If you can’t find the decal you are looking for, or if you would prefer a decal in vinyl cut and we only offer mylar, please send an email to our customer service department. We can special order thousands of different decals and would be happy to assist you with a quote.