Our new ABC1880 top vented fuel cap with splash guard & NBR grade A gasket is now in stock. The cap fits Allis Chalmers, Cockshutt, International, John Deere, Massey Harris, Oliver tractors. Massey collectors – this is the cap you have been waiting for!
You are browsing archives for
Steiner Tractor Parts would like to invite you to get the latest information on new parts sent directly to your mobile phone. Plus receive specials exclusive to our SMS friends only.
Don't worry we promise not to bombard you, and you can opt out at anytime by replying to any text we send with the word 'STOP'. It is super easy to join and we promise not to share your information.
Join our SMS list now so you don't miss out on the latest news!
Our new JDS1499 tachometer has the original appearance and a much lower price than your local John Deere dealer.
The JDS1499 fits the John Deere 1010, 1010 RS (Single Row Crop), 1010 RC (Row Crop), 1010 OR (Grove & Orchard), 1010 RU (Rowcrop Utility), 1010 UT (Utility).
Check out this new gauge and place your order today!
This 1940 Farmall H was restored by Duane Chesley of Wheat Ridge Colorado. See the after picture and his story, along with many others at Tractor Stories.
Shop with confidence with Steiner Tractor Parts! We offer many items that will be appreciated by your tractor enthusiast. Order a tractor part, gift card, baseball cap, decal set, repair manual or a data book today.
- Add this hat to your shopping cart (order H11).
- Add $150.00 worth of merchandise to your shopping cart.
- At checkout use the coupon code: H11 to get $4.01 off the price of the hat.
If you have any questions about the special hat offer please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
1939 only 9N
- Cast aluminum grill with horizontal slots.
- No freeze out plugs on block.
- 2-ribs on fender.
- Approximately first 700 tractors equipped with cast aluminum hoods.
- Ignition key switch on right side of dash.
- 2-brush generator.
- Single rib fenders.
- Freeze out plugs are now inside of block.
- Single rib fenders.
- Ignition key switch is now on left side of dash.
- 3-brush generator.
- Hinged battery lid introduced to replace the clip held lid (mid year).
- 3 spoke steering wheel (covered spokes) first used.
- Steel grill with vertical spokes.
- Riveted rear axle hubs replace the 'smooth' rear axle.
- Ignition key switch is moved to steering column.
The 9N parts were being used up to build the 2N.
- 3-spoke steering wheel (w/ exposed metal spokes) first used.
- Grill now has slotted center bar.
- Hood side panels have exposed bolt to retain to front axle support (mid year).
- Front emblem has '2N' on lower edge of emblem.
- Fender mount holes in rear axle housing are no longer solid, the are opened up between upper and lower vertical hole.
- Pressurized radiator is introduced (mid year).
- 32" tires are no longer offered.
- Trans input shaft gear is changed to helical cut (mid year).
- Oval style radius rods replace the solid 'I' beam style rods (mid year).
- Sealed beam headlights first offered.
- Heavier rear axle housings introduced (mid year).
- Rear axle housings are improved by making them thicker again.
- Casting number and date added to engine block (where starter bolts) to rear axle housing.
For more tips visit Tractor Trivia.
Sign up for your chance to win $500 and receive the latest news and updates.
Many people ask how they can tell if their radiator is pressurized or not.
A PRESSURIZED radiator will have the retaining slots on the filler neck for the cap on the OUTSIDE of the neck.
A NON-PRESSURIZED radiator will have the slots on the filler neck for the cap on the INSIDE of the neck.
Good luck with your restoration project!
JR Roberts and his wife Vicky attended the Michigan Steam Engine and Threshers Club 52nd Annual Reunion this weekend and brought back some pictures to share with us. You can view the album 2010 MI Steam Engine & Threshers Club here on our blog.