You are browsing archives for
I’m retired for two years and I have always loved to refurbish old agricol equipment. Last year I refurbished a New Holland Manner spreader, model 512 and this year it was our Ford 9n 1941. It is thanks to your site and your support that I achieved the results you can see.
Our #1 search term on our site is “Zenith Carburetor”, #2 is “Marvel Schebler Carburetor”. Steiner Tractor Parts sells 263 various carburetor parts including individual carburetor components like the needle and seat, or throttle shaft, to economy, basic and complete carburetor repair kits. We even sell a few complete carburetors. Finding exactly what you are looking for can be overwhelming, so here are a few tips for how to find parts for your carburetor.
1) When searching on our site, try searching for just your carburetor manufacturer number. This will bring up all of the known components that we sell for your carburetor.
2) If you aren’t sure how to find your carburetor manufacturer number, please check out our helpful carburetor diagram. We also are now offering diagrams specific to your manufacturer.
a. Carter Carburetor Diagram
b. Farmall Carburetor Diagram
c. Holley Carburetor Diagram
d. Marvel Schebler Carburetor Diagram
e. Zenith Bendix Carburetor Diagram
3) If you have a TSX Series Carburetor, check out this repair document from Marvel Schebler.
4) If you are looking for a float, on the product detail page, or on the how to page, look for a float dimension diagram. You can compare our dimensions against those of your original float. Here is an example document for the ABC361 Carburetor Float. We have similar information on all of our carb floats.
5) If you are looking for hard to find parts for a Carter Carburetor, check out our gasket interchange documents:
a. Carter Gasket Alternate (UT2223S, UT2402S, UT2709S & US2418S w/ Alum Body)
b. Carter Gasket Alternate (UT997S)
c. Carter Gasket Alternate (UT2612S & UT2257S)
6) If you can’t find what you are looking for, and you have a carburetor manufacturer number, then send an email to our technical department and we’ll see if we can locate a kit, or interchange your carb number to one of our existing kits.
Now available in the aftermarket is our ACS1505 tachometer. Obsolete from AGCO, this tachometer fits your Allis Chalmers D17 diesel and replaces 70230062 (series I – III). It is serviceable for 70242374 (series IV).
I have just acquired (this Fall) a 1929 unstyled John Deere D. This tractor originally belonged to my wife's Grandfather. This tractor was mainly used to run a saw mill which cut a good portion of the lumber used to build the homestead builidngs when Grandfather started farming here in the Big Horn Basin area of Wyoming. After some problems with a few very young family members the wife's uncle was able to get the go ahead to start restoration of this tractor and the saw mill it operated.
The International 400 diesel & 450 diesel tachometer has been obsolete from the Case / New Holland dealer and has never before been offered as an aftermarket part until now!
The IHS1500 tachometer also has the original appearance. Check out this new gauge and place your order today!
Have a Farmall tractor that needs a new distributor? Now available is an exact reproduction of the original including a cast iron housing. All parts interchange with the original factory IH distributor. Never before offered as an aftermarket part, the IHS1716 horizontal distributor is available now at Steiners.
Remember, this will replace your distributor only. If you wish to convert your magneto you will need to purchase a used distributor drive housing.
For the following Farmall gas or LP models: A, A1, AV, AV1, Super A, Super AV, B, BN, C, Super C, H, HV, Super H, Super HV, M, MV, Super MV, Super M-TA, I4, I6, O4, OS4, O6, OS6, T4, T5, T6, T340, W4, Super W4, W6, Super W6, W6TA, W400, W450, 100, 130, 140, 200, 230, 240, 300, 330, 340, 350, 400, 404, 424, 444, 450, 500 Crawler, 504 Crawler, 2404, 2424, 2444, 2504, 3444, 3514, Combines: 64, 76, 91, 93, 105, 203, Balers: 56T, 56W, 57T, 57W, Windrowers: 161, 163, 201, 275 & 375
Now available is our JDS149 battery box to fit John Deere A SN: 584000 & up
& G SN: 26000 & up. The box is complete with a tray and has a JD green powder coat finish. Jenny Steiner states, “Ever since I was a teenager helping taking phone calls after school, I’ve always wondered why anyone would manufacture or want to buy a battery box that was not complete (missing the bottom tray). Finally you can now purchase a COMPLETE ready-to-install battery box for your John Deere A or G, including a nice shiny JD green powder-coat finish.” In addition, the installed transparent bushings in the box are acid and alkali resistant, oil-proof and shock absorbent. The JDS149 is priced at $159.95 and is in stock for immediate shipment.