Irricana AB T0M 1B0 Canada
This is our main event of the year. Virtually every piece of equipment that we have will be running. Many outside exhibitors also bring displays, equipment, crafts, and much more. In 2017 we are featuring Canadian Made tractors and equipment. Admission rates are slightly higher.
- Parade of Power, Antique Car & Truck Parade, and Feature Parade.
- Field Demonstrations including horse-drawn plowing, cultivating, and binder work; steam-driven plowing and threshing.
- Pioneer World Exhibits including crafts, and baking.
- Blacksmith and Wheelwrights Shop.
- Antique Tractor Pulls, Slow Races and Barrel Races.
- Pancake Breakfast: Friday, 8:00 to 10:00 am; Saturday & Sunday, 7:00 to 10:00 am.
- Regular concessions throughout the day.
- Steak Supper: Friday and Saturday night at 5:30 pm.